Update JM MyOffers classifieds Joomla template to version 1.03
The JM MyOffers template update has just been released, which brings some interesting improvements and bug fixes. Let's take a closer look at them.
Support for latest DJ-Classifieds 3.7.2 version
The template is fully compatible with DJ-Classifieds 3.7.2 version. It introduces several interesting features like:
- groups for custom fields in the registration view - this way you can display a different set of fields for different groups of users
- custom path for images - it allows changing the default location for storing classifieds images
- limit image by dimensions on the upload - it allows to restrict maximum width and/or height of uploaded images
- auctions in DJ-Classifieds Items module - it allows to display only auctions classifieds in the module
- title attribute for categories - it allows entering the meta title parameter for category pages which should have a positive impact on SEO
- edit and remove buttons for the administrator - now administrator can edit and remove each ad the same as the advert owner
- auction timer - it allows displaying the auction timer below the bidding box
Improved sample data and CSS styles for DJ-Classifieds category pages, search results and search module
In the previous version of the quickstart package, demo site was configured in such a way that after going to search results, it was not possible to refine them. The problem could be solved quite easily by changing the menu item id for search results and publishing the search module on it. We have implemented this solution to the current package along with some minor CSS styles improvements. We have also removed the DJ-Classifieds Categories menu from the demo site to simplify the configuration.
Improved sample data and CSS styles for the contact page
We have also improved the look of the contact page. We have added a new class suffix called "contact-ps" which you can add as a page class suffix for the "Contact us" menu item. It hides some unnecessary elements on the contact page, focusing on the contact form. In addition, we have displayed a custom module with company details on the "right-column" module position and a map module on the "bottom1-1" module position.
Rebuilt "Item view" parameter
The item view parameter allows displaying the single article and single ad views with a different page width than the one defined in Layout Builder. We have simplified this setting by replacing the menu item select box with an enabled/disabled switcher. We have also added a switcher to enable/disable displaying columns on single ad views.
Want to know more?
- Check how can you update a template
- If your subscription expired you can renew your subscription with 30% discount and get all the above features for a really small cost.
Come on, comment this post
Let us know what you think about new features, would you like to have them on your website?